Monday, August 27, 2007

Tenth Meating

1)I experience negative peer pressure when. I was 4th year highschool my classmates invite me to drink beer.
2)I answered them "no I know what is right and if you already accept God you never do it".
-I did that because I like them to analize my answer that any kind of alcoholic drinks my have bad side effect to them, if they continue to do it.

3)I feel very happy, because they followed my decision, and I know that decision will help them a lot.
4)I leared to say no, and to give good advice to others.
-I realize that we can avoid peer pressure and, the important of the decision that we maid.

No comments:

background

Don't Forget About Us ...
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home