Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My 1st Day on Malayan

1. My 1st day on MCL I was very shy then, Tesha sited beside me and she asked my name so that Tesha was my 1st friend on MCL. When the days come I meet my other classmates specially Kulet, Katrina, and Erika.
- My 1st expresion to my Teacher they are all friendly, kind, and understandable.
- The courses I think it's hard if I'm not study very hard, but I know it will help me a lot, and give me new ideas. That's why I try to listen to my teachers .
- I should be responsible, independent, and friendly

No comments:

background

Don't Forget About Us ...
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
<$BlogItemBody$>

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home